Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dog-Gone Trouble

A day ago I was showing how well Joey & Boomer respond to their emergency recall. Well Boomer is very fast and can sometimes run away faster out of hearing distance before I can call out "Krispie Kreme". Today was such an occasion at Fox Island Park. We were walking down a trail when he saw something and was gone in a flash before I could get the words out in time. Whatever it was he was chasing (I never saw it) it took him not only down the trail but off the trail and by the time he came back he was covered in sticky weeds. Tonight Boomer, the brush, and I are going to have some bonding time together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one miserable looking dog.

Nancy & Bob L'ski said...

Have no fear, with taking many breaks in between brushing sessions, I'm happy to report Boomer is one happy guy again!