Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bath time for the boys

Sunday we did a lap around the Hurshtown reservoir. And we found out that although the park has many advantages for the dogs, there is one danger involved. Dead fish cast off from the fisherman. We had made it 97% around the lake when Joey spotted a rotten fish he could roll in. The smell was about as awful as you can get and earned Joey and his innocent brother a bath.

At the start of the walk, they look like little angels. You can almost see their golden halos above their head.


Rabbit chasing in the backyard has really slimmed Joey down and he's becoming more athletic.


"I can't believe a roll on one dead fish can cause me so much grief."


Joey all suds up.


Boomer, "Hey I didn't roll on a fish, why do I have to get a bath?"


"Too bad for you, little brother", Joey


"I guess I'll just have to shake off my bad luck here", Boomer


Boomer happy to be done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joey's not running after a rabbit. He's running from the paparazzi.

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha